the virtuel rallye Index du Forum
the virtuel rallye
Jeu Virtuel de Rallye Automobile !!!!!!

the virtuel rallye Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Vintage Notions Monthly Issue 16 A Guide Devoted To The ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the virtuel rallye Index du Forum -> The Virtuel Rallye -> Les Teams
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kapjanse

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 05:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Vintage Notions Monthly Issue 16 A Guide Devoted To The Répondre en citant

Vintage Notions Monthly continues to share the work of Mary Brooks Picken and the Woman’s Institute which inspired my book Vintage Notions. Although the Institute was founded 100 years ago, the treasure trove of lessons and stories are still relevant today and offer a blueprint for living a contented life.
In honor of the 100th Anniversary of the Institute, we are releasing the series Vintage Notions Monthly, which features a curated collection of Woman’s Institute materials including lessons, essays & patterns.
Interested in a subscription to Vintage Notions Monthly - visit www.AmyBarickman.com
Every issue will include:

• Excerpts from the Institute’s newsletter Inspiration & magazine Fashion Service
• Vintage fashion and dressmaking articles with illustrations ideal for coloring
• Inspiring essays, stories & student testimonials
• Lessons & techniques for sewing embroidery, cooking & millinery
• A Magic Pattern – Magic Sewing Pattern – an easy-to-make fashion drafted using diagrams & your measurements
Issue 16 content:

• Excerpts from April 1923 issue of Inspiration newsletter
• Part 2 of the Spring/Summer 1924, Fashion Service Supplement
• Magic Sewing Pattern - Casual Jersey Blouse
• Collectible vintage fashion illustrations by Alice Seipp
• Chapter 5 from Secrets of Distinctive Dress, 1918
• Vintage Advertisement for Woman's Institute of Domestic Arts and Sciences

Take a Look Inside the Book to see how much you are going to love Issue 16!
Note from author, Amy Barickman:
"All my life I have been fascinated by fashion, sewing and all things vintage. As the owner of Indygo Junction, a sewing pattern company, and author of a library of craft books, I have spent a lot of time researching sewing publications that have been released throughout the years. It was during this research that I came upon a name that would have a huge impact on my career, Mary Brooks Picken.
A pioneer in the sewing arts, Mary Brooks Picken was the author of almost 100 needlework, sewing, and textile books. Regarded as an authority on dress, design, and sewing, she founded the Woman’s Institute of Domestic Arts and Sciences (1916-1932) in Scranton, PA. At one point the institute had an enrollment of 300,000 women across the world connected through its correspondence courses and publications.
Why create a Vintage Notions Monthly?
When I read the story of Mary Brooks Picken and started to grasp the magnitude of her influence, I was compelled to collect and archive her numerous works. I believe I now have acquired the largest collection of Woman’s Institute publications in the world. Although this Institute was founded 100 years ago, the treasure trove of lessons and stories are still relevant today and offer a blueprint for living a contented life. To celebrate the 100th anniversary of this influential institute, what better way than to introduce the material to a modern community than with the internet? (I think Mary would be thrilled!)
Inside the pages of this magazine you will find articles on sewing, cooking, decorating and even upcycling as well as testimonials from students. An original issue of the Inspiration newsletter is combined with articles I curate from Fashion Service, another popular Woman’s Institute publication. I also add a “Magic Pattern” each month for those of you who are looking for quick and easy sewing projects! In this inaugural issue several pages of promotional content are included to give you a window back in time to a student’s perspective.
I invite you to join our online community. Visit my blog at amybarickman.com, join my Facebook page & Instagram- amybarickmanstudio, and my Facebook group- amybarickmansvintagemademodern.
So Enjoy! Be Inspired! Get creative! -All my best, Amy"

Details:
price: $14.99
bound: 56 pages
publisher: Amy Barickman LLC (February 27, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1946098051, 978-1946098054,
weight: 7 ounces (
filesize:

Vintage Notions Monthly - Issue 16: A Guide Devoted to the Love of Needlework, Cooking, Sewing, Fashion & Fun (Volume 16) download from SaberCatHost pdf Vintage Notions Monthly - Issue 16: A Guide Devoted to the Love of Needlework, Cooking, Sewing, Fashion & Fun (Volume 16) free macbook read

Tags: free download mobile pdf, book read online, book Box, ebook free download, full ebook, book Box, story pocket amazon download djvu, free mobile, book format djvu, .fb2 download, book from lenovo free, book tablet, bookstore, book for mac, pdf download full book, download without account, book for android, online iBooks offline eng free, book download fb2, buy tom english download itunes, free macbook read, download torrent ExtraTorrent, download eng book, book iCloud, .txt download

Drawn to Life: 20 Golden Years of Disney Master
Classes: Volume 2: The Walt ....Vintage Notions Monthly - Issue 1: A Guide Devoted to the
Love of ...
Vintage Notions Monthly - Issue 1: A Guide Devoted to the Love of ...October (16).
35 EDITOR'S LETTER 36 VOGUE NOTICES Behind the scenes of the issue 42
VOGUEis to
the prospect of an awesome second month of the year and all the love, ...over again 114 VOGUE TRAVEL MOSCOW The Vogue fashion team's
guide ...Issue 1: A Guide
Devoted to the Love of Needlework, Cooking, Sewing, Fashion & Fun: Volume 1.
Tale as Old as Time: The Art and Making of Beauty and the Beast (Disney
Editions Deluxe (Film)) ..Showing 1 - 16 of all Results Books : Advanced Search ..Love of Needlework, Cooking, Sewing, Fasion & Fun (Volume 2) Paperback ...Vintage Notions Monthly continues to share the work of Mary Brooks Picken and
the ..

Vintage Notions by Amy Barickman: Book Review and Giveaway ..110 VOGUE TRAVEL POSTCARD FROM MALIBU Laura Bailey falls
in love ..to the Love
of Needlework, Cooking, Sewing, Fashion & Fun (Volume 1) Paperback.
Vintage Notions Monthly - Issue 1: A Guide Devoted to the Love of Needlework,
..9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
..I began January in poor health, then things perked up and I was able to ...Vintage Notions: An Inspirational Guide to Needlework, Cooking,
Sewing, Fashion ...
Jan 31, 2015 ..to the Love of Needlework, Cooking, Sewing, Fashion & Fun (Volume 1) ...
Vintage Notions Monthly continues to share the work of Mary Brooks Picken and
the ..to the Love of Needlework, Cooking, Sewing, Fashion & Fun (Volume 3) ...
Vintage Notions Monthly continues to share the work of Mary Brooks Picken and
..Would love this ♡ or basically any/all of the
Collectibles ....
Excerpts from the Institute's newsletter Inspiration & magazine Fashion Service
Pattern Play, the second in the Vintage Notions Coloring Book series, will take
you back to a time ..

love this book bought the other one also love to color
it.
Amy Barickman's Vintage Notions is an inspirational guide and creative ..13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ..Dressmaking Made Easy (Vintage Notions Sewing Series) (
Volume 1) ..and health director Nicola Moulton (above) edited this month's
dedicated ...
Guide to
Needlework, Cooking, Sewing, Fashion and Fun written by ....

Vintage Notions: An Inspirational Guide to Needlework, Cooking,
Sewing, Fashion and Fun ..
Vintage Notions: An Inspirational Guide to Needlework, Cooking, Sewing,
Fashion and Fun ... 48a4f088c3

Put-up on 8/10 yd D/R Rolls
also ...
According to Country Living Magazine, SoHo Bandana artist Amy Barickman is
one of “the most creative entrepreneurs in America.” With more than 20 years of ...
Amy Barickmanyd54"/55" wide 100%
Cotton Pre-Shrunk 5% maximum 9.5/10 oz sqBooks by Amy Barickman · The Magic Pattern Book: Sew 6 Patterns into 36
Different Styles! Indygo Junction's Needle Felting: 22 Stylish ...
Oct 2, 2014 ..Häftad, 2014
A Self-Made Man: The Political Life of Abraham Lincoln Vol. I, 1809 – 1849For+Mom+++Spring+Beauties%3A+JournalThe Orchid Manual: For the Cultivation of Stove, Greenhouse, and Hardy Orchids, With a Calendar of Monthly Operations, and Classified Lists of SpeciesDaughters of Genius: A Series of Sketches of Authors, Artists, Reformers, and Heroines, Queens, Princesses, and Women of Society, Women Eccentric and Peculiar (Classic Reprint)Class+of+2017+Guest+Book%3A+Blank+Lined+Guest+Book+For+Graduation+3%2C+%288.25%26quot%3B+x+6%26quot%3B+Paperback%29How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering LifeObserving Obama in Real Time: Combined Edition: PURSUING THE PROGRESSIVE CASE and THE PROGRESSIVE CASE STALLED (Volume 3)The Murder of AlfalfaMy Pet's Daily Journal: Sleeping Dog Cover | Notebook For Animal Lovers | Cat, Dog, Hamsters & More | Record Food Diet, Track Veterinarians Visits & ... Months Handbook, Monitoring Book (VolumPlastic Lace Crafts for Beginners: Groovy Gimp, Super Scoubidou, and Beast Boondoggle

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 05:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the virtuel rallye Index du Forum -> The Virtuel Rallye -> Les Teams Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation